pWdumaNjA-6CEEBhRoD5euxNETs When All This Actual Life Played Out: Girl, you'll be a woman soon

02 July 2017

Girl, you'll be a woman soon


Baby orb weaver
Orange County, California
2 July 2017

Right now, she's about 1/4" long. So tiny, that I saw her web first and then I located her in her wee orange glory alongside her little bitty bug dinner.

(I'm guessing it's a female. I couldn't even tell you which type of orb weaver it is. Maybe Metepeira?)

Anyway, by Halloween, assuming she isn't eaten or stepped on or otherwise harmed--not by me. I love watching these spiders--she'll be a lot bigger and very hard to miss.

Tech stuff: Taken with my iPhone6.
For the feed reader folk (because you don't see this on the blog sidebar): Talk to me: OutOfTh3Kitchen at gmail dot com. For additional information on this site's cookie usage, go here.

No comments: