pWdumaNjA-6CEEBhRoD5euxNETs When All This Actual Life Played Out: Better in black and white

14 June 2017

Better in black and white


Golden Gate Bridge from Crissy Field Marsh
San Francisco, California
21 March 2017

It's beautiful in color but so alien in black and white.

"So...," said the daughter. Leading question.

"I haven't written since May," I said, hurriedly.

"You're grieving," she replied matter of factly.

So much grief.

And I don't want it anymore. Any of it.

I can photograph in color or black and white. Both are valid. Each is a point of view.

It's so much harder to bring the color back into my own life.

We'll see how brave you are.

Tech stuff: Taken with my iPhone6.
For the feed reader folk (because you don't see this on the blog sidebar): Talk to me: OutOfTh3Kitchen at gmail dot com. For additional information on this site's cookie usage, go here.

No comments: