pWdumaNjA-6CEEBhRoD5euxNETs When All This Actual Life Played Out: This perfect day

01 November 2016

This perfect day

 
New Point Loma Lighthouse
Point Loma, San Diego, California
25 August 2016
 
As it happened, we wandered into Cabrillo National Monument on the National Park Service's 100th birthday--and got in free. We were pleased and surprised that we'd managed to show up on the actual day. We're never that organized.
 
(We didn't stick around for cake. Too many people milling around.)
 
I took photos. As I do.
 
It's November. I'll leave you to contemplate that.
 
Tech stuff: Taken with my iPhone6.
For the feed reader folk (because you don't see this on the blog sidebar): Talk to me: OutOfTh3Kitchen at gmail dot com. For additional information on this site's cookie usage, go here.

No comments: