pWdumaNjA-6CEEBhRoD5euxNETs When All This Actual Life Played Out: I promised the daughter an adventure

22 November 2016

I promised the daughter an adventure

 
No, really
Los Angeles, California
22 November 2016
 
I promised the daughter an adventure. I did not promise her the Dancing With the Stars finale.
 
Short version: I wanted to see the Guillermo del Toro exhibition at LACMA, which closes next week. The daughter has the week off because Thanksgiving. So we made some travel magic (e.g., trains and buses) and popped over there today.
 
After the monsters, the daughter was hungry. We wandered up to The Grove for lunch.
 
And ran into this.
 
I love L.A.

Tech stuff: Taken with my iPhone6. I've never even seen this show, but we switched it on when it started tonight, had a good laugh, and switched it back off again.
For the feed reader folk (because you don't see this on the blog sidebar): Talk to me: OutOfTh3Kitchen at gmail dot com. For additional information on this site's cookie usage, go here.

No comments: