pWdumaNjA-6CEEBhRoD5euxNETs When All This Actual Life Played Out: Whachu lookin' at?

02 October 2016

Whachu lookin' at?

 
Conehead
2 October 2016
 
Milton was recipient of the Cone of Shame yesterday because he wouldn't stop licking his sutures. I have to give him a break every couple of hours to eat, drink and use the box because he is doing a terrible job of navigating with it on. I will suddenly hear a crash and there he is, stuck in the doorway, staring at me like "MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"
 
Tonight, I was cooking dinner and there was a horrific noise behind me. Milton had tried to jump on the kitchen counter with the cone, and collided head on with the coffeemaker that he couldn't see. He ended up leaping sideways back to the floor, and was apparently no worse for the wear.
 
He is driving me berserk.
 
The vet seems to think that his highly energetic behaviour is a good indication that the cancer is gone, baby, gone.
 
Frankly, I'm afraid to believe it, but I'm cautiously hopeful.
 
I just hope the wound on his back end actually closes before he manages to rip all the staples out.
 
Tech stuff: Taken with my iPhone6.
For the feed reader folk (because you don't see this on the blog sidebar): Talk to me: OutOfTh3Kitchen at gmail dot com. For additional information on this site's cookie usage, go here.

No comments: