pWdumaNjA-6CEEBhRoD5euxNETs When All This Actual Life Played Out: The usual

02 April 2016

The usual

 
SB 710 Freeway
Alhambra(-ish), California
2 April 2016
 
So yeah, we had to do that thing, and it was the 3-hour round trip. There were 7 accidents on one freeway, and Google routed us here, where there was one lane.
 
Exhausting.
 
Here's my advice: if you don't live here, you don't want to live here. I don't want to live here (but do because of why we were doing that thing. Also that the daughter is in college and living at home for three more years). More importantly, don't even bother visiting. If you ever even make it out of the airport (doubtful, trust me), you will spend your entire vacation stuck in traffic.
 
I hear Texas is nice this time of year.

Tech stuff: Taken with my iPhone6. See? I'm back in fine form.
For the feed reader folk (because you don't see this on the blog sidebar): Talk to me: OutOfTh3Kitchen at gmail dot com. For information on this site's cookie usage, go here.

No comments: