pWdumaNjA-6CEEBhRoD5euxNETs When All This Actual Life Played Out: Of infinity

14 April 2016

Of infinity


Dust storm at sunset
Death Valley National Park, California
24 November 2015

A professional photographer I met some years back made the case for artistic photography with an iPhone. While I consider mine the utility knife of point and shoots (hey! it makes phone calls, I can send email and play games when I'm bored), his point is well taken. I do have fun experimenting with it, though it doesn't have quite the facility of the larger cameras (or it may be user error. I'd vote for the latter, personally). And there is always Hipstamatic, which I accidentally upgraded (the old version really was better) for filters and weirdness and green pictures.

But this was just the camera, a view taken on the fly from a moving car.

Tech stuff: Taken with my iPhone6. By the way, I just found out some of you don't realize that you can click on the photos to enlarge them. I have real size limitations in the posts, so clicking will allow you to see details.
For the feed reader folk (because you don't see this on the blog sidebar): Talk to me: OutOfTh3Kitchen at gmail dot com. For information on this site's cookie usage, go here.

No comments: