pWdumaNjA-6CEEBhRoD5euxNETs When All This Actual Life Played Out: From a hotel window: Williamsburg

27 March 2016

From a hotel window: Williamsburg

 
Williamsburg, Virginia
25 March 2016
 
The weather veered wildly between rain and a little snow in D.C. to rain and a lot of spring in Williamsburg. Then we got back to D.C. and the cherry blossoms had just popped. Big time. They were gorgeous.

We staggered home today ("Why," asked the daughter plaintively, "do you always schedule the earliest plane out in the morning?" For the record, I didn't. That one left at 6 a.m. We didn't leave until 7 a.m.), and I had the first load of vacation laundry in the machine 5 minutes after I walked in the door. I am that efficient.
 
Also for the record, I still don't have any MRI results.

Tech stuff: Taken with my iPhone6.
For the feed reader folk (because you don't see this on the blog sidebar): Talk to me: OutOfTh3Kitchen at gmail dot com. For information on this site's cookie usage, go here.

No comments: