pWdumaNjA-6CEEBhRoD5euxNETs When All This Actual Life Played Out: The mundane

27 February 2016

The mundane


USS Iowa
4 January 2014
San Pedro, California

I am--really!--trying to get back to the business of writing. The problem is that I seem to have forgotten how to write about my boring life. Yes, I can tell you about trimming the giant climbing rose bush (I did), and you will say, "Um, don't you have a dislocated clavicle or something?"

(I do. Or something. And I'm supposed to see an orthopedic surgeon. Of course.)

And I will say, "Yes. But I climbed a ladder and trimmed a rose anyway."

Because, me.

And yes, it hurt like hell, thankyouverymuch.

See? Boring. See also? Got tired of life in the slow lane.

See? Me.

Tech stuff: Taken with my iPhone4. No, I don't mean the photo is mundane or boring. I chose a photo tonight by closing my eyes and using something from the folder on which the cursor landed.
For the feed reader folk (because you don't see this on the blog sidebar): Talk to me: OutOfTh3Kitchen at gmail dot com. For information on this site's cookie usage, go here.

No comments: