pWdumaNjA-6CEEBhRoD5euxNETs When All This Actual Life Played Out: Continuing ed. With beer

29 February 2016

Continuing ed. With beer

 
Orange, California
29 February 2016
 
Wow. That came out really dark. (I sent it directly from the phone)
 
Anyway, snifter of Milchkaffe (a milk stout, I don't remember the brewery) while listening to a poetry lecture. They took a break. We snuck out the back door and gathered the daughter from class to have dinner.
 
That is what I did with my extra day.
 
Tech stuff: Taken with my iPhone6. In 2012 and 2008, I blogged on the 29th at Out of the Kitchen. I looked because I was curious. In 2008, the boy was working on his refrigerator blindness science fair entry. In 2012, I was working on financial aid docs--which I haven't even been able to coerce myself into thinking about this year.
For the feed reader folk (because you don't see this on the blog sidebar): Talk to me: OutOfTh3Kitchen at gmail dot com. For information on this site's cookie usage, go here.

No comments: