pWdumaNjA-6CEEBhRoD5euxNETs When All This Actual Life Played Out: Catsong

01 February 2016

Catsong

 
Milton
31 January 2016
 
On top of Old Smokey
All covered with toes
I saw my poor kitty
And booped his small nose

He got very angry
And clawed me real bad
'Cause that's what a cat does
When he's really mad

No, he didn't claw anyone, but I'm not sure why he felt it necessary to perch himself on top of my printer.

He is going to be really mad because he doesn't get breakfast in the morning. It's off to the vet to get his teeth cleaned.

And the song (which I made up this evening after watching The X-Files with the daughter) had the girl falling on the floor laughing.

Tech stuff: Taken with my iPhone6.
For the feed reader folk (because you don't see this on the blog sidebar): Talk to me: OutOfTh3Kitchen at gmail dot com. For information on this site's cookie usage, go here.

No comments: