pWdumaNjA-6CEEBhRoD5euxNETs When All This Actual Life Played Out: On your mark...

23 October 2015

On your mark...


Alleviating my boredom
Orange, California
23 October 2015

Something like this:

Wedding (bonus hours in the car with person I cannot stand. I can't wait.)

Austin (bonus hours with D.! Yippee! I can't wait!)

D.C. (bonus hours with my eldest. He can't wait. Especially when I make him go suit shopping. But he enjoys it when I feed him and I usually feed him well at nice places.)

And wow, was the end of that ball game sad. But where one door closes, new adventures open up.

So it goes.

Tech stuff: Taken with my iPhone6. I was going to add a label "taking the pulse of the readership" because yeah. That too.
 
For the feed reader folk (because you don't see this on the blog sidebar): Talk to me: OutOfTh3Kitchen at gmail dot com.

No comments: