pWdumaNjA-6CEEBhRoD5euxNETs When All This Actual Life Played Out: What Friday looks like

04 September 2015

What Friday looks like


Orange, California
4 September 2015

The daughter has been going to college for one week and it already feels like 6 months. It didn't help that I had to make a trip to Los Angeles in the middle of the week and that didn't end well.

She takes her license test in two weeks. So I probably have 3-4 more weeks of chauffeur duty (until it starts raining, and then all bets are off). Fridays are great in that she only has one class, but it only lasts 50 minutes and the roundtrip is 45. So, in Pollyanna fashion, I walked the area (three miles!) to kill time until she was done.

It beat the recumbent bike.

Tech stuff: Taken with my iPhone6. And probably this weekend, more Texas.

For the feed reader folk (because you don't see this on the blog sidebar): Talk to me: OutOfTh3Kitchen at gmail dot com.

No comments: