pWdumaNjA-6CEEBhRoD5euxNETs When All This Actual Life Played Out: The other shoe drops

01 September 2015

The other shoe drops


Overexposed super moon and really cool clouds
Orange County, California
29 August 2015

I knew it wouldn't last, but wow.

Today, everyone went back to school. Traffic was ungodly. Especially when I went to pick the daughter up. The university doesn't have the sense to provide a pick-up/drop-off zone anywhere, and there is no parking. I finally found a place that I could stop the car a half-mile from where she was, so that was aggravating. That is how a 45-minute round trip turns into an hour and a half round trip.

(And, this is California. Public transportation doesn't exist. Or it takes you to Santa Ana.)

On top of that, an elderly relative who needs a caretaker is fighting the idea, so there's that to deal with tomorrow. Yay!

No wonder I woke up with a headache.

But I will figure it out. I always do.

It's a new month...

Tech stuff: Taken with my Nikon D7000 and telephoto.

For the feed reader folk (because you don't see this on the blog sidebar): Talk to me: OutOfTh3Kitchen at gmail dot com.

No comments: