pWdumaNjA-6CEEBhRoD5euxNETs When All This Actual Life Played Out: Cats and dogs

07 September 2015

Cats and dogs


Mitzi and Milton
Orange County, California
31 July 2005

Milton now has a Facebook. I have no love (negative love, actually) for Facebook, so making a page for my cat seemed perfect. And yes, I am very aware the world is going to hell in a hand basket--I am living in that hand basket, thankyouforasking--so ensuring there are more cats on the Internet seems a good thing. At least until Facebook realizes that MMS is a cat.

No worries. I love dogs, too. So much so that I've yet to find a replacement for Mitzi the Wonderdog, Baddest Dog in the Universe. Who died more than nine years ago. She is a tough act to follow.

I miss her.

Tech stuff: Taken with a Canon Powershot S110. I promise: more Texas! And because someone always asks: Mitz was a standard American Eskimo. The most willful dog ever born. We were told she was untrainable (she wasn't). Milton adored her.

For the feed reader folk (because you don't see this on the blog sidebar): Talk to me: OutOfTh3Kitchen at gmail dot com.

No comments: