pWdumaNjA-6CEEBhRoD5euxNETs When All This Actual Life Played Out: Where is the wave that will carry me...?

29 August 2015

Where is the wave that will carry me...?


Super moon Saturday
Orange County, California
29 August 2015

I was on a bit of a tear today. Mostly irrational high spirits.

Tempered by heat.

I haven't done this in awhile. A full moon! Big waves at the beach...

I could have gotten a better photo, but I am still not well versed in using the better camera. After wrestling with it for 1/2 an hour in the 80+ degree heat (yes, that was after dark), I finally got this. And I was covered in spider webs, and some kind of sticky goo from the new tripod.

(And a good deal of nervous--or enraged--perspiration.)

Perhaps it's time to take the time to study the manual. Now that maybe I'll have some time?

Tech stuff: Taken with my Nikon D7000 and telephoto. Click on the photo to enlarge.

For the feed reader folk (because you don't see this on the blog sidebar): Talk to me: OutOfTh3Kitchen at gmail dot com.

No comments: