pWdumaNjA-6CEEBhRoD5euxNETs When All This Actual Life Played Out: So tired my teeth hurt

26 August 2015

So tired my teeth hurt

 
Fireworks
Orange County, California
25 August 2015

So my part in the orientation proceedings has ended. I dropped off the daughter this morning, stuck around long enough to take her to lunch and then bailed (because I am a terrible parent, I did not go to any of their talks). Went back for the dinner held by her college tonight, and no, we didn't go for the food.

She has said each evening, "I'm so glad that I get to go home."

She is anxious to start her classes.

The son takes off for his senior year this weekend.

Love my family, but looking forward to some quiet.

Tech stuff: Taken with my iPhone6.

For the feed reader folk (because you don't see this on the blog sidebar): Talk to me: OutOfTh3Kitchen at gmail dot com.

No comments: