pWdumaNjA-6CEEBhRoD5euxNETs When All This Actual Life Played Out: Having none of it

23 August 2015

Having none of it


Milton
11 June 2015

The rigors of domesticity.

The new washer and dryer were delivered Friday. It's rather appalling to think that I lived with the last set as long as I did.

Milton did not approve of the morning's doings. And of course, there were problems (next week, I get to call the plumber. Of course. And the electrician. Landscaping, roof, insulation, AIR CONDITIONING...I could write a song about this).

In any event, the cat is keeping a very close eye on the new monsters in his laundry room. He sneaks quietly to the doorway to eye them as they rumble and hum to themselves.

He does not approve.

Tech stuff: Taken with my Nikon D7000.

For the feed reader folk (because you don't see this on the blog sidebar): Talk to me: OutOfTh3Kitchen at gmail dot com.

No comments: