pWdumaNjA-6CEEBhRoD5euxNETs When All This Actual Life Played Out: Bath and breakfast

15 June 2015

Bath and breakfast


Malibu Lagoon State Beach
Malibu, California
15 June 2015

I rarely venture as far north as Malibu, mostly because it's an extraordinarily painful drive from where I live (left at 6:30 this morning, arrived 8:45). But the spouse had a meeting in Malibu this morning and needed carpoolers, plus we had a house guest, so going to Malibu for breakfast sounded like a good idea.

The daughter, my mother and I breakfasted, and then wandered across the street to the state beach. Lots of neophyte surfers, lots of birds, lots of fog.

Monday morning in June in So Cal.

Tech stuff: Taken with my Nikon D7000. I used to go to Malibu a lot. A friend's father had a house on the beach, and we'd visit. I know: sounds quite ooolala, but I was usually writing term papers. Yeah, on the beach. Okay, sort of ooolala.

No comments: