pWdumaNjA-6CEEBhRoD5euxNETs When All This Actual Life Played Out: Eight days a week

24 May 2015

Eight days a week


Dallas, Texas
17 May 2015

Eight days later, home again, with a raging cold, amazing memories, new experiences and a busted knee. Also, I'm holding close 12 hours of the finest entertainment available--and that doesn't count the five hours that I sang to D. en route from Dallas to San Antonio in the middle of the night.

(Okay, I actually tore the meniscus in my left knee in April--night time film shoot FTW!--and reinjured it dancing around like an idiot on Friday. Big surprise, and yes, I do need a new orthopedic injury with the start of every Rush tour. It is a requirement for my attendance, apparently. And I think D. set a new record for shortest time driving from Dallas to San Antonio just so she wouldn't be subjected to my singing anymore.)

Stories, good and bad, when I stop sneezing.

Tech stuff: Taken with my Nikon D7000. Yes! Do I know how to use it? NO! Is half the world mad at me right now for bailing for a week? Yes! Do I care? NO! Was I actually working during the Houston concert? YES!

No comments: