pWdumaNjA-6CEEBhRoD5euxNETs When All This Actual Life Played Out: With hope in your hands: An end has a start - 2013

31 December 2013

With hope in your hands: An end has a start - 2013


North Atlantic
16 July 2012

2013. The year I wrote more and said less.

What was good: travel (not enough), seeing friends (not enough), concerts (not enough). A new bathroom!

What was bad: my loved ones enduring surgery (too much), dealing with the insurance and a doctor who tried to balance bill us (my new solution for everything health related: threaten to take them to small claims court), and general malaise. Also, I'm still cleaning up from the construction as we get ready to start more.

All in all, we survived (in at least one case, that was a big one). Sometimes we thrived.

Honestly? I'm exhausted. That has to change.

Where do we go from here? I have no idea. But I always hope the journey is a good one and makes me better than I am. That I learn from it, and use that knowledge wisely. And that is what I wish for you: an excellent journey.

Be safe, be good, and remember to eat your black-eyed peas.

Tech stuff: Taken with my Nikon D40. And yes, I've opened my new camera, but I haven't charged the battery yet. That was one disappointment: my batteries aren't interchangeable!!

No comments: