pWdumaNjA-6CEEBhRoD5euxNETs When All This Actual Life Played Out: Chasing the sun

14 January 2013

Chasing the sun


Milton
12 January 2013

My world got a bit overwhelming there for a bit.

It's been quite cold for California these last few days, and Milton has been moving from sun patch to sun patch, trying to warm himself. As I pointed out on Twitter, I tend to keep the heat turned down on the lowish side. He is getting older, and the cold makes him cranky. Sometimes I have to gather him up in my arms to warm him and he both purrs with pleasure and yowls with displeasure. At the same time. Such a cat.

We discovered today that the daughter will require knee surgery. Of course. It won't be the major and complex reconstruction that the son underwent, but surgery, however minor, always carries risks. I wish that it wasn't necessary.

Tech stuff: Taken with my iPhone4.

No comments: