pWdumaNjA-6CEEBhRoD5euxNETs When All This Actual Life Played Out: Tall trees

29 May 2010

Tall trees


Redwood forest
26 July 2004

In addition to sports banquets, migraines, and planning the 8th grade grad luncheon, I have been rampaging around pulling everything out of closets and throwing things away. Because who needs AAA Tourbooks dating back to 1991? And instructions for child gates that one hasn't owned since 1998?

Yeah.

So, AT mentioned to me while we were walking recently that she wants to take her kids on some car trips, and I suggested some weekend getaways. And now, as I purge all this old paper, I'm finding some maps and whatnot that she might find useful. And this from a trip we took a few years back.

It's actually kind of astonishing how much of California I haven't seen given I've lived the majority of my life here. I never even visited Sacramento, the state capital, until I got hauled along on the daughter's 4th grade trip.

You don't forget your first redwood.

Tech stuff: Taken with a Canon PowerShot S110.

No comments: