pWdumaNjA-6CEEBhRoD5euxNETs When All This Actual Life Played Out: Strange days

17 May 2010

Strange days


Hollywood, California
6 April 2010

Hollywood is weird, and parts were certainly not what I expected them to be when I moved here all those zillions of years ago. Then, of course, I worked at Big Entertainment Company for some years, and the dark quiet buildings that housed labs and soundstages and recording studios and props became a lot less mysterious. When we took the kids down Hollywood Boulevard a month or so ago, I realized that I had been to every major studio at least once, usually on business. It's not something I really think about, but the view from the outside makes the reality a bit weird sometimes.

I don't know when this mall-ish thing was built, fantasia that it is. But it was fun to look at in the early morning.

And weird.

Tech stuff: Taken with my Nikon D40.

No comments: